- 6 large ears of corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons whipped butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- canola oil spray
- Step 1
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat. Coat ears lightly with canola cooking spray.
- Step 2
- Grill corn until tender and charred in spots (about 10 minutes).
- Step 3
- Add the cilantro and whipped butter to a small cup and stir with fork to blend well.
- Step 4
- When corn is ready, remove the ears from grill and spread a teaspoon of cilantro butter all over the outside of each ear.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.