WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins (including 1 hour freezing time)
To keep calories in check, we like to use seltzer along with juice in drinks like vodka and cranberry. This version gets a raspberry twist with cranberry-raspberry juice and raspberries for garnish. For the prettiest garnish, start with big, plump fresh raspberries and freeze them yourself.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, for garnish
- 2 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 cups seltzer
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus 4 wedges for garnish
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) vodka
- Step 1
- If using fresh raspberries, freeze them in a single layer for about 1 hour (or overnight) before proceeding with Step 2.
- Step 2
- Combine cranberry-raspberry juice, seltzer, lime juice and vodka in a pitcher. Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with frozen raspberries and lime wedges.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com