- 8 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 4 tablespoons bottled light raspberry or cranberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup canned whole cranberry sauce (or try a cran-raspberry or cran-orange sauce)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Step 1
- Add carrots, light dressing and cranberry sauce to a medium-large nonstick saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Step 2
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cover pan. Simmer 8-10 minutes or until carrots are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Step 3
- Spoon into serving bowl and sprinkle pecans over the top.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.