- 4 ounces 100% cranberry juice blend
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup ripe medium avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup scallions including green tops, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup jalapeno peppers, chopped fine
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed (1 teaspoon)
- fresh ground pepper, as desired
- Step 1
- Place juice into a saucepan. Boil for about 5 minutes until reduced to about 1 tablespoon of syrup.
- Step 2
- Place the reduced juice and all remaining ingredients into a medium bowl and stir until incorporated.
- Step 3
- Chill and serve immediately.
Fresh cranberries may be stored in your freezer for up to 1 year.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.