cooked turkey breast, cubed
romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
red apple, cored and cut into small pieces
orange peeled and segmented or use a small can of mandarin oranges
walnuts, coarsely chopped
kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
jellied whole-berry cranberry sauce
frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, apple pieces, cranberries, orange, and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce and orange juice concentrate.
- Arrange lettuce leaves among four plates.
- Just before serving gently toss turkey mixture with dressing.
- Garnish with kiwi slices.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.