- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 1 large red apple, cored and cut into small pieces
- 1 orange peeled and segmented or use a small can of mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup jellied whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Step 1
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, apple pieces, cranberries, orange, and walnuts.
- Step 2
- In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce and orange juice concentrate.
- Step 3
- Arrange lettuce leaves among four plates.
- Step 4
- Just before serving gently toss turkey mixture with dressing.
- Step 5
- Garnish with kiwi slices.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.