- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3/4 cup Arborio rice
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup asparagus, diced
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Step 2
- Grease a medium casserole dish.
- Step 3
- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add onion and cook over medium heat until soft.
- Step 4
- Add rice; cook for 2 minutes.
- Step 5
- Add broth; bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Step 6
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
- Step 7
- Pour mixture into casserole dish. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Step 8
- Stir in cheese. Serve immediately.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.