Got some leftover cranberries sitting in your fruit crisper? This is a great way to toss some winter fruit favorites together in a colorful fruit salad.
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 cup chopped red or green apple
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup halved red or green seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Step 1
- Add cranberries, apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts to medium serving bowl and toss to mix.
- Step 2
- Add yogurt to 2-cup measure and stir in the cinnamon and vanilla extract (if desired). Drizzle over the fruit salad in serving bowl and toss to blend. Serve immediately.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.