WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 10 mins
Creamy blue cheese dressing is still rich and delicious when you make it with low-fat dairy products and reduced-fat mayonnaise. Choose the tangiest aged blue cheese you can find; its flavor will go a long way.
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup nonfat buttermilk, or nonfat milk
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar, or white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, (1 ounce)
- Step 1
- Whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk (or milk), yogurt, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until smooth. Add cheese and stir, mashing with a spoon until the cheese is incorporated.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com