WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 20
Finely chopped raw broccoli is tender and mild‒here it’s tossed with a creamy dressing, meaty chickpeas and sweet bell pepper.
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces broccoli crowns, trimmed and finely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 7-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Step 1
- Whisk feta, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and pepper in a medium bowl until combined.
- Step 2
- Add broccoli, chickpeas and bell pepper; toss to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com