- 4 cups French-style frozen green beans, lightly cooked
- 1 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup (or similar)
- 1/2 cup fat-free or light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento (optional)
- 1/4 cup canned chow mein fried noodles
- Step 1
- Lightly cook frozen beans.
- Step 2
- Preheat oven to 350°degrees.
- Step 3
- In a 1-quart casserole dish or 9x9 inch dish, combine condensed soup, sour cream, and pimento. Measure 4 cups of cooked green beans, add to dish, and stir.
- Step 4
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle chow mein noodles over the top and bake 5 minutes more.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.