- 2 cups roasted boneless and skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons curry powder, depending on taste
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 8 slices whole-wheat or multigrain bread
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into slices
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Step 1
- Put chicken, mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon, and curry powder into large food processor bowl and pulse until nicely blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 2
- Spread chicken mixture on four slices of bread. Place avocado slices on top of chicken and top with sprouts. Cover with remaining bread slices. Trim crusts with serrated knife, and cut each sandwich into quarters on the diagonal.
- Step 3
- Serve immediately or cover well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.