yellow onions, chopped
hot curry powder
3 1/2 cups
broth (chicken or veggie)
kale, chopped into 1 inch pieces
cilantro, roughly chopped
carrots, cut on a diagonal
To Prepare Soup:
- Heat olive oil in large pot. Add onions, garlic and carrots, sautéing for about 10 minutes, until onions are translucent.
- Add spices and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add lentils and broth. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer on low for about 30 minutes.
- Add kale to soup and season with salt and pepper. Let simmer for another 15-20 minutes.
To Prepare Cilantro Yogurt:
- Combine yogurt, cilantro and coriander.
- Set aside until serving.
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to