- 1 24-ounce bag extra fine French green beans
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whipped butter
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto, or similar almond liqueur
- 1/4 cup toasted flavored sliced almonds
- Step 1
- Briefly rinse frozen beans in hot water from the tap to lightly thaw. Start heating a large, nonstick frying pan, skillet, or wok over medium-high heat. Add the whipped butter and let it brown just slightly (about a minute), stirring constantly.
- Step 2
- Add the green beans and sauté about 2 minutes, stirring often. Drizzle Amaretto liqueur over the top and continue to sauté 2 to 3 minutes more or until beans are still a nice green and just tender.
- Step 3
- Spoon the green beans into a serving bowl and sprinkle the almond slices evenly over the top.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.