- 2 hash brown patties, frozen, 87 grams per patty
- 1 teaspoon canola oil, or canola cooking spray
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Microwave the frozen patties on high for a minute to start them cooking.
- Step 2
- Brush both sides of each patty lightly with canola oil (or canola cooking spray). Start heating a medium, nonstick frying pan or skillet on high. Add the patties and cook until both sides are golden brown (4-5 minutes per side). Season the top of each patty with salt and freshly ground pepper as desired while the second side is browning.
- Step 3
- Serve with catsup.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.