Think of this dip as an Asian version of hummus, made with edamame, ginger and soy. Serve with rice crackers and/or carrot sticks.
- 8 ounces frozen shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Step 1
- Cook edamame according to package directions.
- Step 2
- Puree the cooked edamame, water, soy sauce, ginger, vinegar, tahini, garlic, salt and hot sauce in a food processor until smooth. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com