green tea, brewed and chilled
fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
ground flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine balsamic, green tea, lemon juice, sea salt, basil and paprika; mix well to combine. Set aside.
- Slice eggplant into 1/3 inch slices. Dip each eggplant slice into balsamic mixture to coat. Place eggplant slices onto a baking sheet or roasting pan. Toss lemon wedges on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm with fresh tomato sauce, pesto or hummus for dipping. Enjoy.
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to