100-Calorie Chocolate Treats
Chocolately goodies that won't do in your diet.
What do you do when you need a chocolate fix (gotta have it!) but only want
to invest 100 calories or so? It's not an impossible dream. Take it from a
veteran chocoholic: You’ve got quite a few tasty options for 100-calorie
When you're trying to cure your chocolate craving, the key questions to ask
- Do you absolutely need creamy, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate -- or will just
the flavor of chocolate do? If it's gotta be the real thing, take a look at the
"real chocolate" options below.
- Do you want something that's cold and refreshing as well as chocolatey?
Then check out the frozen chocolate treats and chocolate dairy choices
- Are you in a hurry butstill need a shot of chocolate? Look through my
grab-and-go suggestions below.
- Will only chocolate cake or cookies calm your craving?Take a look at the
100-calorie chocolate recipes at the end of this article.
100-Calorie Real Chocolate Options
When only real chocolate will suffice, try:
- Nestle "Dark" Raisinets:1/8 cup has 90 calories, 1 g fiber, 4 g
fat, 2.5 g saturated fat, and 16 g carbohydrates.
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Kisses:4 kisses have 89 calories, 0.5 g fiber, 5 g
fat, 3 g saturated fat, and 11 g carbohydrates.
- Hershey’s Sticks (they come in several flavors, including milk chocolate):
1 stick (11 g) has 60 calories, 0 g fiber, 3 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, and 6 g
100-Calorie Chocolate Dairy Options
These chocolate options are cool and comforting:
- Chocolate milk made with 2/3 cup 1% milk, 4 teaspoons Lite Hershey’s Syrup,
and lots of ice: 100 calories, <1 g fiber, 1.7 g fat, 1 g saturated fat,
and 17.5 g carbohydrates.
- Sugar-free instant chocolate pudding made with fat-free milk: 1/2 cup has
80 calories, <1 g fiber, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, and 13 g
- Yoplait Whips Yogurt comes in several chocolate flavors: Chocolate Mousse,
Chocolate Cherry, and Chocolate Raspberry. Two-thirds of a container has 100
calories, 0 g fiber, 2.5 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, and 16 g
100-Calorie Frozen Chocolate Treats
There are some really tasty lower-cal frozen dessert choices out there these
- Slim a Bear 100-Calorie Fudge Bars:100 calories, 4 g fiber, 3 g fat, 2 g
saturated fat, and 20 g carbohydrates.
- Slim a Bear 100 Calorie Chocolate Sandwiches:100 calories, 3 g fiber, 1.5 g
fat, 1 g saturated fat, and 21 g carbohydrates.
- Slim a Bear 100 Calorie French Vanilla Bars:100 calories, 2 g fiber, 6 g
fat, 4.5 g saturated fat, and 12 g carbohydrates.
- Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bar:110 calories, 5 g fiber, 1 g fat, 0.5 g
saturated fat, and 25 g carbohydrates.
- Healthy Choice Premium Fudge Bars(includes 3 g sugar alcohol): 80 calories,
4 g fiber, 1.5 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, and 13 g carbohydrates.
- Skinny Cow Low-Fat Fudge Bar:100 calories, 4 g fiber, 1 g fat, 0.5 g
saturated fat, and 22 g carbohydrates.