WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 10 mins
A homemade cousin of bottled French Dressing.
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider or wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Step 1
- Combine tomato juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com