- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar, or sugar substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup fresh fruit like peaches, berries, or cherry halves, sliced or diced
- 1 or 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup low-fat granola
- 1/8 cup light vanilla ice cream or nonfat frozen yogurt optional
- Step 1
- Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to a medium/large microwave-safe dessert cup (like a Pyrex custard cup) and stir with a fork to blend.
- Step 2
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on bottom of the cup, then top with the fruit of choice.
- Step 3
- Sprinkle some cinnamon over the top of your fruit, then cover with granola.
- Step 4
- Cover with a microwave-safe cover and microwave on HIGH until fruit and cream cheese are lightly bubbling (1 1/2 to 2 minutes).
- Step 5
- Serve as is or slightly cooled, or top the warm dessert with a cookie scoop of light vanilla ice cream or nonfat frozen yogurt.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.