This recipe is rich in vitamin A and vitamin C (plus some calcium from the yogurt and some vitamin E if you use the almonds).
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe or mango
- 1/2 cup or a 6-ounce container lemon or vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons roasted almonds, or reduced-fat granola, chopped or sliced, optional
- Step 1
- Toss yogurt with fruit in medium-sized bowl. Top with cinnamon.
- Step 2
- Sprinkle with chopped or sliced almonds or reduced-fat granola, if desired.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.