- 3 cups diced boneless, roasted chicken breast
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (the white and part of the green)
- 1 firm apple, sliced and diced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 cup halved seedless green or red grapes
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 5 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- Step 1
- Add chicken, celery, green onion, apple, dried cranberries or cherries, grapes, and pecans to large serving bowl and toss.
- Step 2
- Add pepper, curry powder, mayonnaise, and sour cream to small bowl and whisk together until smooth. Spoon over chicken mixture and toss together to blend well.
- Step 3
- You can serve this salad immediately, or you can cover the salad, chill in the refrigerator, and serve the next day.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.