This fruit and nut mixture offers a taste of fall, with pumpkin spice and dried cranberries.
- 1 cup dried apricots, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, or cranberries
- 1/2 cup unsalted or lightly salted roasted almonds, or sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 cup unsalted or lightly salted roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips, optional
- Step 1
- Add all of the ingredients to a gallon size plastic bag and seal.
- Step 2
- Toss the bag around to mix all of the ingredients well.
NOTE: If you add the white chocolate chips, it will add 30 calories, 2 grams fat, and 1 gram saturated fat to each serving.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.