- 2 large Russet baking potatoes
- 1 to 2 green onions, the white and part of the green, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup nonfat or light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon whipped butter or less-fat margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb blend
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat, shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cooked, chopped
- black pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Microwave or oven-bake potatoes until tender (don't forgot to stab with a fork a few times before cooking). Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients (except broccoli) with a fork.
- Step 2
- Carefully cut potatoes in half and scoop out the center, leaving about 1/2 inch of potato around the skin. Add the scooped-out potato and the broccoli pieces to the mixture in the bowl. Mix with fork, then spoon into potato halves.
- Step 3
- Microwave each potato half on HIGH for about 1 minute or broil all the potato halves until lightly brown on top.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.