Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled baked potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, (canola oil if possible)
- 1/4 teapoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced (4 garlic cloves)
- 1 tablespoon Italian or regular parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, freshly grated or shredded
- canola cooking spray
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9"x13" baking pan with canola cooking spray.
- Step 2
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, tossing to coat.
- Step 3
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 20 minutes.
- Step 4
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley, and Parmesan cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.