In this wet rub, we let the aromatic champion take center stage—a sure winner for the garlic lover in all of us. This rub is so versatile, we think it’s great with virtually any meat or vegetable. Use on: Extra-firm tofu, shrimp, scallops, salmon, mahi-mahi, chicken, duck, pork, beef, lamb.
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- Step 1
- Combine garlic, oil, mustard, salt, pepper and lemon zest in a small bowl. Using your hands, spread the rub evenly onto 1 1/2 pounds (6 servings) of your chosen protein just before grilling.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com