WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 10 mins
Garlic and fresh herbs star in this creamy yogurt-based dressing. Dip fresh vegetables in it for a quick snack.
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Combine yogurt, milk, lemon juice, honey, oil, oregano and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com