fresh cilantro, finely chopped
fresh basil, finely chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
- Fill a large pot with water on the stove top, over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Blanch tomatoes by submerging them in boiling water, then immediately remove them and place in an ice bath.
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor or blender; pulse for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into an ice cream maker; spin for 35-40 minutes.
- Transfer sorbet mixture into a container, covered in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and serve with freshly grilled tofu, fish or chicken.
September 20, 2012
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to