Tomatoes and goat cheese pair deliciously in this dressing. If you don’t have tarragon, try this with another fresh herb like basil or thyme.
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Combine goat cheese, vinegar and maple syrup in a blender or food processor and blend until combined. Add oil and tomatoes and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in tarragon.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com