leek, thinly sliced
spinach, thinly sliced
1 12 ounce can
2% evaporated milk
pre-made pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat small pan over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Add leeks to pan and sauté until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook an additional minute. Set aside.
- Crumble goat cheese on bottom of pie crust. Top with leeks and spinach mixture.
- Whisk together eggs, evaporated milk, and salt & pepper. Pour egg mixture over cheese and veggies.
- Bake for about 60 minutes, until top is golden brown and eggs are cooked through.
If the top or the quiche is browning too quickly, cover it with tin foil.
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to