Orange with chocolate is a flavor combination made in heaven. For a festive touch, decorate each square with candied orange peel. You can substitute whatever liqueur you like for the Grand Marnier®.
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk, (not evaporated)
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier® liqueur
- 1 dash salt
- Step 1
- Line an 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil; set aside.
- Step 2
- Put all ingredients in a medium-sized, microwave-safe glass bowl or 8-cup measure. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes, stirring well after each minute. Microwave one more minute or until chocolate is completely melted. Stir until smooth.
- Step 3
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator 2 hours or until firm.
- Step 4
- Remove fudge by lifting foil out of pan. Place on cutting board. With large, thick knife, cut off one column of fudge; peel off foil and cut into squares. Repeat with other columns of fudge.
NOTE: Fudge can be covered and stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.