This creamy, cheesy dip is spiked with green chiles and smoky chipotle pepper. Be sure to drain the ricotta the day before you want to serve the dip. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
- 1 15-ounce container part-skim ricotta cheese, drained
- 8 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 4-ounce cans green chiles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted pepitas
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper, , or to taste
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Step 2
- Coat a glass pie pan with cooking spray. Mash together ricotta and goat cheese in a medium bowl. Drain chiles in a colander or sieve, pressing to remove as much liquid as possible. Stir into the cheese mixture. Spread evenly in the prepared pan. Sprinkle with pepitas and chipotle.
- Step 3
- Bake until the dip is bubbling at the edges, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com