WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 10 mins
Try this fresh approach to tartar sauce as an accompaniment for any fish or combine it with chunk light tuna as the base of a tuna salad.
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 anchovy fillets, rinsed and chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, anchovies, chives, parsley, capers, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse to combine.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com