- 1 fresh lemon, squeezed
- 1 fresh lime, squeezed
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless; pounded thinly
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped, about 2 cups
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped, about 1 cup
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped; can substitute cilantro or parsley
- Step 1
- Combine juices, shallot, garlic, oil and pepper in a large bag, add chicken and marinate at least 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Step 2
- To make salsa, combine all ingredients, toss and refrigerate. Prepare grill on high heat. Remove chicken from marinade, pat dry, and grill on both sides 3-4 minutes or until brown and cooked.
- Step 3
- Place paillard of chicken on plate, top with mango salsa.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.