- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup peaches, diced
- 6 tablespoons red pepper, diced
- 6 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 6 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless; (about 24 ounces raw)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Step 1
- First start the marinade: Add orange juice, lime juice, and olive oil to medium sized bowl and stir.
- Step 2
- Put peaches, red pepper, red onion and cilantro in a small bowl and toss to blend. Add half of this mixture to a small food processor and pulse briefly (4 seconds) to chop and blend. Add the pureed mixture to the orange-lime marinade.
- Step 3
- Add balsamic vinegar to the remaining peach mixture in the small bowl. Cover and place in refrigerator until chicken is ready. This will be your peach sauce.
- Step 4
- Add the chicken breasts to the orange-lime marinade, cover well with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 8 hours.
- Step 5
- Preheat grill. Lift chicken from marinade and grill until cooked throughout. Place on serving plate to rest a few minutes.
- Step 6
- Meanwhile, preheat a small, nonstick frying pan over high heat. Brush the bottom of the hot pan with a teaspoon of olive oil. When the oil is good and hot, add the peach mixture from the refrigerator and sauté for exactly 1 minute. Serve each chicken breast with a spoon of the peach sauce over the top.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.