This creamy dressing is full of fresh herbs and tangy horseradish. It’s great with smoked fish or try a dollop on a baked potato.
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche, or reduced-fat sour cream (see Ingredient Note)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped mixed fresh herbs, including chives, dill, flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Whisk creme fraiche (or sour cream), herbs, horseradish, salt and pepper in a small bowl until combined.
Ingredient note: Crème fraîche is a tangy, thick, rich cultured cream commonly used in French cooking. Find it in the dairy section of large supermarkets, usually near other specialty cheeses. Sour cream can be used as a substitute, or you can make your own lower-fat version by combining equal portions of reduced-fat sour cream and nonfat plain yogurt.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com