WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 5 mins
Curry, cumin, coriander, mint, turmeric and ginger make a delicious Indian-inspired rub for tofu, chicken breast or with sautéed potatoes.
- 6 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 4 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Step 1
- Combine curry powder, salt, crushed red pepper, cumin, coriander, mint, turmeric and ginger in a small bowl.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com