large sweet potatoes
fresh kale, roughly chopped
Greek plain yogurt
ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Puncture holes in sweet potatoes using a fork. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes or until very tender.
- Meanwhile, steam kale and Brussels sprouts on the stove top in a medium sized pot, covered. Drain; set aside to cool.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces. Add to a food processor along with all other ingredients; pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowls.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
September 20, 2012
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to