WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 15 mins
Kiwis add a tropical note to the Southern favorite.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 cups ice
- 3 kiwis, peeled
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 3 ounces bourbon, optional
- Step 1
- Dissolve sugar in hot water in a 1-cup measure; let cool slightly.
- Step 2
- Combine ice, kiwis, limeade, mint, the sugar mixture and bourbon, if using, in a blender; blend until smooth.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com