By Holly Clegg,
Total Time: 20 mins
This is my go-to make-ahead recipe when I want an impressive knockout appetizer. Move over Mexican - this Mediterranean inspired dip will be your new party favorite-it is mine. Serve with pita chips.
- 1 10-ounce container roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese or crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Step 1
- Spread hummus on 9-inch serving plate.
- Step 2
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining ingredients, refrigerate until serving time.
From www.hollyclegg.com with permission. © 2012 Holly Clegg, Inc.