- 8 cups seltzer water, or substitute club soda or mineral water
- 24 slices cucumber, with or without peel, (about 1/2 of a large cucumber)
- 16 slices lemon, (about two lemons)
- Step 1
- Pour 8 cups seltzer water into a clear pitcher. Add the cucumber and lemon slices and two trays of ice cubes. Stirring occasionally, let the ingredients chill together for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Step 2
- When you pour into glasses, make sure each serving gets some ice cubes, several slices of cucumber, and a couple of slices of lemon.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.