Marinating precooked shrimp in garlic and lemon-infused oil is a simple yet elegant appetizer.
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 pound cooked shrimp
- Step 1
- Place garlic and oil in a small skillet and cook over medium heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Step 2
- Toss with shrimp in a large bowl.
- Step 3
- Chill until ready to serve.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com