- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon zest, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple butter, try specialty food markets
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped fresh
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper, fresh
- Step 1
- Add oil, zest, maple butter, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper to a sealable plastic bag or medium bowl and whisk until completely blended.
- Step 2
- Add your meat to the marinade in bag or bowl (about 2 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves) and marinate in the refrigerator for about 6 hours (or up to 24 hours).
- Step 3
- Remove meat from the marinade and grill or broil as desired.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.