This is a light summer dressing for any vegetable salad, or you can use it as a dip for raw summer vegetables.
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half, or low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons artificial sweetener (or increase the sugar to 4 tablespoons and leave out the artificial sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, finely chopped
- Step 1
- Add light mayonnaise, fat-free sour cream, fat-free half-and-half, sugar and artificial sweetener, vinegar, poppy seeds, and lemon peel to a small bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Step 2
- Cover and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.