Everyone loves this fun party dip, even kids! Keep it light by serving it with reduced-fat tortilla chips (homemade or store-bought) or reduced-fat crackers.
- Make guacamole: Mash avocado, lime juice, cilantro and salsa together.
- In small bowl, blend sour cream with taco seasoning.
- Spread the refried beans in the bottom of a deep-dish pie plate (you can warm the beans up in the microwave briefly to make them more spreadable.)
- Top the beans with the sour cream mixture, then top that with the guacamole.
- Spread the tomatoes on top, then sprinkle the green onions over the top, followed by the shredded cheese and black olives if desired.
- Serve with reduced-fat tortilla chips or reduced-fat crackers.