Total Time: 30 mins
- 2 cups reduced-fat instant biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup low fat milk, I had to add this to get the right texture
- 1 12-ounce package light sausage, in a tube
- 1 8-ounce package shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a nonstick jellyroll pan with canola cooking spray.
- Step 2
- Just mix the ingredients all together in a large mixing bowl with your clean hands or a sturdy mixer.
- Step 3
- Roll into 1-inch balls (about 60) and place on prepared pan.
- Step 4
- Coat the tops of the sausage balls with canola cooking spray.
- Step 5
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until nicely browned and cooked throughout.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.