reduced-fat instant biscuit mix
low fat milk, I had to add this to get the right texture
1 12-ounce package
light sausage, in a tube
1 8-ounce package
shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a nonstick jellyroll pan with canola cooking spray.
- Just mix the ingredients all together in a large mixing bowl with your clean hands or a sturdy mixer.
- Roll into 1-inch balls (about 60) and place on prepared pan.
- Coat the tops of the sausage balls with canola cooking spray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until nicely browned and cooked throughout.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.