WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 6 hrs 10 mins
Get an afternoon pick-me-up with these mocha-flavored frozen treats. A little of the cocoa settles at the bottom as they freeze, making a special chocolaty surprise on the top once the pop is unmolded.
- 2 1/2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 4-5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of, salt
- Step 1
- Whisk coffee, sugar to taste and cocoa in a medium bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Whisk in half-and-half, vanilla and salt until combined.
- Step 2
- Divide the mixture among freezer-pop molds. Insert the sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 6 hours. Dip the molds briefly in hot water before unmolding.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com