WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 10 mins
This dressing is inspired by the flavors of North Africa and is good drizzled on mixed green salads as well as grain salads. Shown: Quinoa Salad with Dried Apricots & Baby Spinach.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Whisk lemon juice, yogurt, honey, cumin, cinnamon and ginger in a small bowl until blended. Slowly whisk in oil so that the dressing becomes smooth and emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com