Whoever said potato salad needs to be cold? For this warm version, new potatoes are roasted right alongside green beans, then tossed in a tangy champagne vinegar and Gorgonzola dressing. If you like, you can toss in some baby arugula.
- 1 1/2 pounds new or baby potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar, or white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola, or other blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallion greens
- Step 1
- Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450°F.
- Step 2
- Toss potatoes and green beans in a large bowl with 2 teaspoons oil, salt and pepper. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the potatoes are tender and golden and the green beans are tender and browned in spots, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Step 3
- Whisk the remaining 3 teaspoons oil, vinegar and mustard in a large bowl. Stir in cheese and scallion greens.
- Step 4
- When the vegetables are done, toss with the dressing in the bowl. Serve warm.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com