- 2 cups light or low-fat vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate (it can be frozen; just scoop it right from the can)
- 3/4 cup low-fat or nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed, wheat germ or fiber supplement (optional)
- Step 1
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until well blended (stop blender after about 5 seconds to scrape down the sides).
- Step 2
- Add flaxseed or similar, if using.
- Step 3
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.