This brightly flavored, healthy orzo pasta salad recipe is a bright, refreshing and easy side dish to pair with chicken or lamb. Great served warm, room temperature or cold, this healthy pasta salad recipe is also delicious when made with quinoa instead of orzo.
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups quartered or halved seedless grapes
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Step 1
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add orzo and cook until just tender, about 8 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water until cool.
- Step 2
- Meanwhile, whisk oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add grapes, feta, mint, onion and the orzo; toss to combine.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com